Not a member yet? Thinking about joining? Read all about the benefits of being a member of the Advertising Club of Connecticut.
The largest benefit of the Advertising Club of Connecticut membership is connecting its members with other members and making introductions to the local business community. The Advertising Club of Connecticut is affiliated with other marketing related associations, chambers, and national organizations that share ideas, news, events, and marketing expertise creating a unique experience for anyone associated with or interested in the industry.
Discounts are enjoyed by members who attend the Advertising Club of Connecticut’s networking and educational events, and enter the Annual Awards Show. Members are also offered advertising opportunities in, a listing in, and copy of, the Annual Award Show Book. The Awards Show brings together & celebrates the year’s best work from top performing marketing and advertising agencies in CT.
Some of our benefits include:
- Notification of all events through our e-mails and special mailings.
- Discounts on entries to the Advertising Club of Connecticut Awards Show and other club events.
- Recognition of excellence at competitions like Out of Home Competition and the Annual Awards Show.
- Opportunity to participate in Ad Club Philanthropic interests like raising money for Connecticut Children’s Medical Center and helping a college bound student through the Rob Branham Scholarship Fund.
- Networking events held in various locations throughout the state.
- Post listings on the Advertising Club of Connecticut’s online Job Bank & newsletter, free of charge.
- Access to education seminars/professional development at discounted member rate.
- Get connected and stay connected with fellow advertising professionals.
No matter what your situation, an independent consultant or freelancer, employed by an agency or corporation, a student, or in between jobs, we have a membership category that’s right for you.
- Individual (includes all freelancers, self-employed, etc.): $98.00/yr.
- Group (3-5 people): $295.00/yr.
- Corporate A (6-11 people): $525.00/yr.
- Corporate B (12-25 people): $660.00/yr.
- Corporate C (26-50 people): $1,200.00/yr.
- Academic (Students, Professors, Deans etc. – must have ID): $30.00/yr.
- Young Pro (under age 26/non-student): $40.00/yr.
- Between Positions (not freelancers, self-employed, etc.): $45.00/yr.*
- Retiree: $50.00/yr.
*Please note: The Between Positions Rate is good for One (1) Year Only. After one year, the rate will be changed to an Individual Rate. Also, please note that the Between Positions Rate does not apply to freelance, self-employed, etc. individuals after the first year.
Use our handy online form to apply today!
*WE ARE A NOT-FOR-PROFIT EDUCATIONAL ASSOCIATION, TAX I.D. #2372952*
For more information, contact:
Admin: Malcolm Little // firstname.lastname@example.org // 860.500.8519
Membership Director: Charmaine Seavy // email@example.com // Main: 860.651.8123 Mobile: 860.305.5897